LOVE SPORT? PEOPLE ORIENTATED? EXPERIENCED DRIVER?
If yes, this is the perfect role for you!
As a Decathlon Delivery Driver you’ll be ensuring a smooth “ship from store” service in the Manchester area! To put it simply, the purpose of your role is to make sure that your customers’ orders are recorded, loaded and delivered on time. All so that your customers can practice their favourite sports when they’ve planned to play!
What will you benefit from?
- Career progression - At Decathlon, you choose your own career path, so whether you aspire to become a Store Manager or our CEO - your opportunities for progression are endless!
- Share holding & Profit sharing scheme - We’re one big international family who exclusively shares the profit we make with our employees.
- Free access to sports facilities - Gym, changing rooms, social area.
- We play sport together and have regular team socials!
- Permanent contracts with fair pay - We don’t believe in zero-hour contracts.
- Cycle to work scheme - At least 25% discount on a bike of your choice.
- 30% staff discount on our Decathlon products
Discover more of our company benefits here!
Like any business, there will be some challenges that you’ll face and it won’t always be a breeze; however, with the support of your team we guarantee that you will surpass even your own expectations. Here are parts of the role that you’ll gain invaluable experience in:
- Customer service and relations
- Customer order processing and management
- Goods quality and safety assurance
- Vehicle upkeep and maintenance
- Delivering a in a timely and professional manner
- Home delivery
- Process feedback and optimisation
Sound good so far? If so, here’s the type of person we’re looking for…
- People orientated with an innate sense of service to help others.
- Friendly, warm and committed to delivering every item safely with a smile
- An active sports person who thrives in fast paced environments.
- Attentive to details with an excellent track record of meeting deadlines.
- Efficient and organised with a flair for optimising processes.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns with additional overtime to cover holidays.
Essential criteria for insurance purposes:
- Minimum 25 years of age.
- Minimum 5 years driving experience.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
This is an exciting brand new role which will involve working closely with our Omnichannel Leader on the optimisation of a new “ship from store” service for Decathlon Manchester. You will be required to drive a long wheelbase van to deliver, load/unload both bulky and non-bulky sporting equipment. Shift times will vary depending on customer demands, this role will also require weekend work. Finally, you’ll be based at our newly refurbished Stockport store with state of the art offices and facilities.
IF YOU LOVE SPORT AND WANT AN EXCITING CAREER AT DECATHLON UK, APPLY TODAY!